Friday 18 March 2011

Busy, busy, busy

Phew what a week!!   It's been non-stop at work this week, I've not had time to update on here, but I have received some good parcels.
This week I was excited to be invited to join the Amazon Vine Programme, it feels almost as though I've become part of a secret society.  Members receive a newsletter twice a month and can pick two items from each newsletter - these should then be reviewed on Amazon. It seems that all sorts of items are available, no surprise that my first two picks were books - they've arrived already and I'll post my reviews very soon.  Last night's newsletter was pretty sparse, but I managed to bag myself a Canon Portable Scanner, I was really pleased with that.
It's my Mum's 70th birthday on Monday and we are going out for an Italian meal tomorrow - there will be lots of lovely photos to follow.  I can't let on what her present it just yet, she may be reading this!
The sun is shining, I've been in the garden - is spring finally here?

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on becoming one of the Vine :)

    We are in awe. :)

    enjoy ur weekend

    carol

    ReplyDelete