Monday 26 November 2012

Beautiful Boohoo.com Bargain

It's only very recently that I've started to shop at boohoo.com, I bought a dress from them at the beginning of the summer and was really impressed by it.  Ever since then, I've been having a little browse every now and then and adding to that good old checkout basket!

Aswell as the dress, I've had a pair of black velvet slipper shoes and some really funky black and leopard skin print ankle boots.  I've been complimented every time I've worn any of them and I'm really pleased with the items even though they really are as cheap as chips.



I ordered a skater dress a couple of weeks ago.  I've always like the skater style but I've never really been sure about the waistline, or the length.  It's pretty difficult to get things to fit nicely when you're not quite five feet tall.    The dress arrived, and I love it!     It fits perfectly, it's comfy and just the right length.  It has long sleeves and is made of a really warm material, so it's going to be perfect for the winter months.

The picture on the left is the stock photo from boohoo.com - the dress is a little longer on me, but still looks and feels great

I wore it with thick black tights and a pair of burgundy suede cowboy boots.  I bought the boots from Shelley's in Covent Garden about 6 years ago and they are still in great condition.   Apparently cowboy boots are 'on trend' this season - it's a good job I never throw anything away!!


1 comment:

  1. quite nice Anne, think it will suit you

    Lainy http://www.alwaysreading.net

    ReplyDelete